Property gifted to the blood relatives (Parents to Children, Children to Parents, Husband to Wife, Wife to Husband).
||After No Demand Certificate Clearance
||Depends on the Phase, Size and Plot / Building Type.
- Hiba Transfer Documents Set Specimen available ( English / Urdu)
- Original Allocation / Intimation / Allotment / Transfer Letter(s).
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) of both donor and donee and 2 x Witnesses (duly attested by Oath Commissioner).
- Membership Fee of Donee.
- Membership form, along with 2 x Passport size photographs (blue background) of donee (duly attested).
- Transfer Fee.
- Cantt Board Taxes.
- Original Sale Deed along with affidavits of donor and donee, if plot is registered.
- IT – 5 Form.
- Advance Tax Payment receipt (if applicable).
- Apply for No Demand Certificate.
- Customer will bring the Transfer Set to the Customer Services Officer at Customer Care Centre DHA office, to obtain Transfer Appointment.
- Both donor and donee will visit Transfer Branch section for Transfer.
- Customer will submit Transfer Documents along with all paid Government charges and membership fee of DHA within 30 days of Transfer at Customer Care Centre.
- Customer Service Officer will endorse/receive the documents and issue receipt.
- Donee will bring the receipt and original Computerized National Identity Card on the given date to collect the Allocation / Intimation / Transfer Letter(s) from Transfer Branch.
- Urgent Transfer can be done after paying Urgent Transfer Fee with the approval of Director Transfer & Record on affidavit of Rs 50/-.
- Urgent Transfer fee is Rs 34,000/-.